Wednesday 14 March 2012

This means war

This means war

If you are looking for an action rom com then look no further. There is enough action for the guys and enough girl talk to keep the girls happy. I loved how different the two guys are and even I would want to date Lauren (played by Reese) as she is beautiful and intelligent.

The story is simple. Two good friends end up dating the same girl. The difference is they are both in the CIA so it’s gloves off for playing dirty. I love Lauren’s friend and really laughed out loud when her friend said she would sleep with them both as a favour to Lauren. I don’t agree with her when she said pick the guy who makes you a better person. No other person should make you a better person!

It is an enjoyable roller-coaster film (and very predictable) so sit back and enjoy it.

Ermm….does anyone know where I can get a job like Lauren’s? (That is way too much fun and to get paid for it too! So not fair).

No comments:

Post a Comment