Sunday 11 January 2015

Taken 3 with spoilers

Is this one any different? No one is Taken as such. But within the first 10 minutes Lenore, Bryan’s ex-wife, is murdered. Well that’s different from the other two.

It is full of action and I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the pace, and quality of the performance of the actors. But is it predictable? Yes. Did I know who killed his ex wife in the first half hour? Absolutely.
Kimmy (his daughter) is pregnant. This is an obsolete storyline and a waste of time. It’s irrelevant and isn’t used in any way to

This film is rated a 12A. Now the first one was an 18. Yes it deserved its 18 rating. Have they downgraded the gruesome bits to allow a wider audience in for more money? I think they have. I would be very concerned for anyone under 12 to see this film because of the theme and violence, but unfortunately that is the world we live in.
Many parents do not seem too bothered about the amount of violence their children are exposed to. Not only in films but also in games. If they said no…movie makers would upgrade the violence and allow an 18 rated film to be made for a smaller but appreciative audience. At least Tarrantino has not yet downgraded the amount of violence in his films. I think some of his films should have an aged 30+ rating! 18 year olds can still be very influenced by what they see on the screen.

Okay, I’ll stop my rant. Is Taken 3 worth going to see? Well yes of course it is.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment