Friday 15 May 2009

Angles and Demons
I had been looking forward to this one for a while. I attended the first showing in my area. I had not loved the first film because of the subject matter. (I do have beliefs and feel that film had overstepped the mark). However, I try not to judge so went to this one as I like the mystery/puzzle solving aspect of the films. This film is not true to the book, but I liked the modern update. This film is enjoyable but much more violent than the last one. I personally would not be happy letting 12 year olds see this! (The way people die is very graphic). It made me realise how beautiful Rome is! I want to go....and take many pictures(another hobby of mine. Check out my Flikr account...anyway I digress). Tom Hanks remains one of my all time favourite actors and holds the lead well. It is definitely worth a visit to see this on the big screen. Ewan McGregor is also outstanding and again very enjoyable to watch. Verdict: This is Indiana Jones for the intelligent! Don’t miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment